Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

American Eagle HUGE sale

OMG my son is going to think I am the best mom in the world, when I show him what I ordered tonight for him (next to nothing). I am not a big fan of wearing clothes just because they are cool when they are equally expensive. BUT when a sale like this happens then I jump all over it.

Think about BACK TO SCHOOL CLOTHES or next seasons clothes. This is a great sale. Here are the details:

AmericanEagle.com has tons of items on clearance to 60% off AND when you checkout you get an additional 20% off all clearance items!

When shopping online make sure to go through Shop at Home to score 5% cash back on top! You have to shop, why not get paid to shop. I got a $30.00 check last month from Shop at Home just for going thru their link to my favorite stores.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3