Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Layne Bryant $20 off $40


Now, Friday 7/16-7/18th you can get $20 off $40.00 at Layne Bryant .
Use code 020009953 when you checkout.
Unfortunately it is not good in stores, just online.
This is great because they have a huge clearance sale going on. Personally I will only buy their underwear. When they have a sale I get them. I also Love, Love there capris.
1*/8528/2
BONUS**Flat rate of $7 or ship FREE to your local store.
Dont forget to go through Shop at Home . Right now you get 3% back on your purchase. You are shopping anyway, get paid to shop! They will mail you a check or paypal when you reach $20.00. Trust me it doesn't take long. I am already on my 2nd check with the.
**BONUS**Right now you get $5 for signing up for new members. CLICK HERE to sign up

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3