Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Organizing, Coupons + More



Work at home mom, Stay at home moms, or working outside the home moms/dads
  • How do you stay organized and keep up with the cleaning/laundry?
  • How do you keep your coupons organized?
  • Do you clean your CQ binder or other coupon organizers out regularly?
  • How much time do you set aside for deal hunting?

I think at some time we all ask our selves that question. Today as I walked back in the door from taking kids to school I noticed ants at the front door. This prompted me to sweep and clean the living, family and dining rooms which isn't part of my morning routine as I needed to get to work. A routine is necessary for me and my family. My son and I both have ADHD.
  • What tips and tricks have you come up with along the road of motherhood or fatherhood?
  • How do you fit in couponing, deal shopping and family. I think this is something that we all face at one time or another.

Please share your ideas in the comments below or on facebook :-)






1 comments:

WendyLee said...

Funny you ask this. I just had a long talk with my husband last night about how to get more organized in our home. I work at home and trying to balance kids calendars with school events & extracurricular activities, cleaning, cooking, and couponing can get pretty overwhelming.

I have two small tips that help in our house.
1) We have a whiteboard where we post a schedule for all to see. This includes chores. It helps my kids to know their expectations.
2) We have a "Google" calendar. I share it with my husband and it goes to our email and our phones. This way, when I add something to it, everyone is in the loop.

Swidget 1.0 3