Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Big Fat Check" for my Vacation Fund!



Did you receive your "Big Fat Check" from Ebates this month? I did...a whopping $71.42 - already cashed and added to my coffee can bank used for my vacation fund! We're heading to the Grand Canyon next year and are shooting for $2000 to magically appear in the can. So, mamma has to work her magic and the Big Fat Check is just one of my tricks.






For those who didn't receive a "Big Fat Check" - let me share the secret. Ebates is a program that PAYS YOU to shop from the comfort of your couch! Just click here to sign up for FREE ( and get a bonus gift card for signing up), then each time to go to shop online...sign into your Ebates account and search for the store you'd like to shop at (they have over 1,000 stores, including Walmart, Borders, Target..all the great ones)...click through on their portal and start earning!


Ebates pays out once per quarter as long as you have $5 in your account to send! Since signing up last summer, I have earned $144! Another trick I use with Ebates is utilizing the 'Site to Store' feature on Walmart.com. I sign in at Ebates, click through to Walmart, then shop for things I need and have them shipped to the store for free. With Walmart, I earn between 1% and 2% back, but it really adds up. Ebates also has travel sites, like Expedia, that you can book airfare, hotel, etc through and earn money back!


Gotta love it! Check it out and Enjoy!


CQ BFF

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3