Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Couponing...Easy Enough for Kids?

Hi I would like to introduce you to Debra my Maryland Coupon Queen and life long friend (since 2nd grade) She will be guest blogging from time to time!

If you were at the Richmond, VA Southern Womens show last year then you met Mrs. Debra at the booth. I am sure you will love her as much as I do.


Hi CQ followers! I'm CQ's Bff from high school and I'll be guest blogging from time to time. I live in Maryland in a rural area...so rural that we like to say "If Walmart doesn't have it, we might not get it." While it is rural in shopping outlets, it is a resort town. So saving money is a must if our family plans to have a nice dinner out.


I've learned the art of couponing from CQ and my children get so excited when they see the coupon binder come out. Tonight, I'm going to take my 9-year-old daughter to Walmart and Walgreen's with a list I put together from tips from the CQ site that includes the item, if it has a coupon and how to arrange each transaction.

I curious to see if couponing is easy enough for kids! Check back tomorrow to see how we did.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3