Hi all! First off let me apologize for being offline the last few days and not getting everything updated. After being gone for 6 weeks, my family was in need of time and unfortunately my body and voice were too.
When I got home, my entire family had the flu bug, literally with in hours it spread from my son, to husband to the rest of the family :( Mommy was sick too.
Everyone is doing great now, I still do not have my voice yet though. I guess the doc was right, stop talking. LOL can you imagine. Me not talking! Well that is the goal over the next 24 hours not talking except for with my fingers.
It will be a busy night on the blog and website! Big changes are in the works over the weekend.
Stay tuned! I will be on all evening if you want to chat. I am off to get the kiddos from school, Cya soon
Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment