Big changes..I told you that changes were coming. God has taken me on a journey this last year and now has placed me at the cusp of many decisions. A door is open with many paths to choose from. It has been hard, but once I finally surrendered CouponQueeny and more to him, he started to show me (or I was finally able to listen clearly). Now it is time to seek advisement spiritually and for the business and choose where to go from here.
I felt very strongly that putting in the effort of 4 weeks on the road would benefit us. It did in a few ways, but not the ways I had planned. We were hoping to use any income from it to catch up on all bills etc.. well my husband went on medical leave with reduced pay so instead, God provided a way to still take care of us. Nothing extra, just enough to pay the current bills, Thank you Lord!
Secondly, the growth of CouponQueeny has caught the eye of a few. We are working towards many things a few other surprises are in store. It is exactly what we had hoped would happen and felt God leading us too. We will be flying back to Raleigh, NC on Wed for a meeting..so we will see.
We will be in the midst of things to come very soon. I will keep you updated and bring you along for the ride. My husband said to me today after a conference call.....Honey you better buckle your seat belt and get ready for the ride of our lives.
Are you excited yet? I am. Talk to you soon now I really am off to get kids from school.
Love you all!
Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ohhh...I am so excited. I can't wait to hear what is in store. You are wonderful and I know there are great things in your future...I just wanted to let you know that we are moving to North Carolina at the end of the month (long story :) but I do want to keep in touch...I will email you and fill you in on all the details!!! I do want to give you a big THANK YOU...from all my couponing stash I was able to have a yard sale and had alot of free couponing goodies to sell & help pay for I moving expense. I couldn't have done it without all your help and knowledge!!! Thanks and HUGS!!!
Post a Comment