Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Looking for Guest Bloggers/Posts

Guess what? After 3 yrs of the blog/website maintenance daily (even vacations) I am finally taking a vacation where I will not be blogging/updating. It is scary to think about it. I truly have no idea what I will do with out being attached to my laptop or deal hunting. There has not been a day in the last 3 years that I haven't been online blogging etc.. (except family illnesses) I expect a withdrawal for a day or two then relax a bit this week.

Do you have a topic or something you are passionate about? I would love to share your tips/tricks and deals.

  • Coke Rewards
  • Swag bucks
  • Reward sites
  • Travel
  • Baby deals
  • Shopping at your favorite stores
  • Homemade products
  • organics
  • going green
  • Coupons
  • Coupon Organization
  • Any thing...

2 comments:

Jere and Cara said...

I'm sad to know you won't be updating every day :( But I hope you enjoy the time away.

I'd love to share some of my "money saving tips". I'm a couponer--but not extreme. I have gone green--but not extremely. So i'd like the chance to share my thoughts on small steps to help save money AND the world. :)
www.thebargainhuntingmommy.blogspot.com or email me at cararoxanne02@aol.com

tim and jen said...

I am in the process of setting up my blog , mostly have always posted deals on FB . I am into couponing and my passion in couponing for many small mouths as I have 7 little ones :)

Swidget 1.0 3