Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Flu yuck-Strategies to overcome it

Yes, it is making its way thru many families all over right now. My family included
It seems to take 24 hours to make it thru to each of us. I caught it early Wed morning and my son Wed night. He and I were huddled up in my bedroom with trashcans beside each of us. Thank goodness my hubby was on the tale end of it and could care for us too. I wouldn't wish the tummy flu on anyone.

One of my readers suggested taking the old fashioned Lysol and mixing it 50/50 and wiping everything down in the house that someone touches..remotes, door knobs, telephones etc.. I seem to always forget about door knobs.

Here are more ideas on breaking the cycle:
  • Wash all bedding/pillowcases/towels in hot water and bleach/Clorox 2
  • Disinfect everything
  • Air out the house...open windows for a while and let fresh air in

What are your ideas on breaking the cycle?

You can find some great deals right now on cleaning supplies. With going into winter comes the sniffles and head cold/flu. Stock up now on all your cleaning supplies


0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3