Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Get all Your Black Friday Ads Here


Are you scouring the web trying to find all the best deals on Black Friday?
(me too) I have been working on them all week for you and instead of recreating the wheel, A Full Cup has a list that is second to none.

Personally I use AFullcup and BFads.net for all my Black Friday shopping lists.
It is organized and easy to use. If you have never been to AFullCup.com you will just need to create a user name and password and thats it. It is a forum based coupon site.
(Back in the day, before CQ,Inc took off soaring I was the forum moderator for CVS, Publix and Sweetbay at AFullCup)

I will be posting the hightlights of many stores today so keep checking back!!!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3