Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Ornament Exchange!!! Sign up now Time is running out






It is my favorite time of the year...Christmas time..Hubby says it is because my birthday is Christmas day, I say wrong it is just Christmas. Just today I pulled out my Christmas music today.

My favorite CD is Todd Agnew Christmas CD and Chris Tomlin/Third Day/Mercy Me..hmm I could go on and on. I just love Holiday music ..More than that, I love Christmas Ornaments!!!!

To me it is like unwrapping a memory with every Ornament. It takes me forever to decorate, because they need to be placed just right. I have many trees in my house this time a year. See for your self:
  • Snowman Pencil Pine Tree (dining room)
  • Pink Tree (daughters room)
  • Sports theme Pencil Pine Tree (boys room)
  • Red/White Pencil Pine Tree (kitchen)
  • Polka dot tree (my office)
  • Family tree pre-lit (no real trees in our family of asthma)
  • I also decorate each room accordingly. My dining room becomes Snowman central etc..

This year CouponQueeny is hosting a Christmas Ornament Swap!

Details
Email me the following Tanya@CouponQueeny.com

  • Name
  • Snail Mail address
  • Email
  • Colors in your tree
  • Likes/Dislikes
  • How many would you like to swap? (this just means if you would like to receive 3, you are able to send 3)

    Info on the swap
  • Feel Free to MAKE or BUY an ornament, BUT there should be a $10 dollar limit. And with all the deals coming up this next 2 weeks finding one for less will be an easy thing to do. ***The Thrill of the Hunt**
  • Ornaments need to be mailed so that they are received around December 15th.
  • Sign up until November 25th.
  • My goal is to get all names to each other by Thanksgiving night because there are many deals to be had on Black Friday!!!

Feel free to Share, Tweet, Facebook and email all your friends about the Ornament Swap.

Let's make it Grand.






















0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3