Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Party pictures



Here are a few pictures from my first ever Halloween/Birthday bash for my sons 13th birthday.
As you well know I can not cook. CouponQueen Amy had to come over and rescue me!
I tried to cook to many items and burnt the first batch of about everything. LOL
Chef Lisa would so laugh at me because my mulit-tasking was in over drive...

Table 1:
  • Worm guts (tortilla rollups)
  • RIP sandwiches (PPJ sandwiches cut into tombstones)
  • Mummy Dogs (hotdogs wrapped in cressent rolls)
  • Worm cakes (cupcakes with gummy worms crawling out
  • Batwings & Blood sauce (blue tortilla chips and salsa)
  • Flashlights are from Flashlight tag

Table 2:
  • Bones (Pilsbury bread sticks)
  • Withces fingers (carrots/almond slivers in ranch)
  • Candy corn
  • Swamp Juice (punch with a frozen hand made from ice)
  • Sodas
Witches Finger
(carrots with almond slivers for nails and cream cheese to attach the slivers)

Bones
(Pillsbury Breadsticks)


0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3