Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comments from Readers

I just wanted to take the time to recognize a few Divas this week and thank them personally for the kind words of encouragement. CouponQueeny is growing a life of its own (Thank you Lord) and I just love hearing from readers.

Dear Tanya,
I saw you at the Savannah Show. I have always thought that couponing was a bunch of trouble,and that it really wasn't worth it. But I'm here to tell you that after I saw you, and bought your organizer, that it has become an obsession with me. I am always looking to see what I can get free or almost free. I won't even let my husband do any of the shopping anymore because I am afraid he will buy something I have a coupon for. I have subscribed to the Sunday paper now and grabbing everything that might have a coupon in it. :)..I come home from work and cook dinner and get on the computer to see what deals I can find today..I search your site to see what deals I can find where. Thanks for helping me understand how coupons really can work and save alot. God bless you and your family during your rough times you are having right now and for bringing you to Savannah.

Sincerely,
Sue S.


Tanya I have been a coupon clipper for a long time & have several friends that get lots of things for free. Your seminar was encouraging & informative. I practice a lot of what you spoke of, however, I am now aware that I should buy more than I need (if I can get it for free) and donate to others. I had a binder already, with baseball card inserts, but hadn't taken the time to organize it. I didn't need another binder, however, I purchased one from you anyway(Thankyou) I know your plastic sheets are more durable & I like the heavy dividers. I told my husband that I should get a new phone where I can dowload coupons, he just laughed, it won't happen. I do get extra Sunday papers & print lots of coupons. Looking forward to getting your emails. Thank you for coming to Savannah to spread the word about couponing & saving.

God bless you,
Chris P.

Thank you CouponQueeny about the free wii combo you posted. I took advantage of it. I really enjoy your site. I have learned alot about couponing from you and enjoyed meeting you when you were in Jacksonville, FL for the womens show :-) thanks a million
From
Shelia



I attended your workshop at Southern womens show in Savannah last Friday. Thank you for recreating my interest in couponing. My daughter and I saved $51 on Saturday while shopping at Kroger. I purchased your binder so I will not longer just throw my coupons in a bag and forget to use. We are still working on getting them in the binder because I had hundreds just thrown in a bag. At least I knew where they were though! We really enjoyed the seminar and thank you for sharing all the God-given knowledge of couponing with others.
God bless
Nancy

Thank you so much Sue, Sheila, Nancy & Chris. I am so excited for all your savings! Have a blessed week

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3