Order your CouponQueeny Binder now and get organized!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Look What I got from $SwagBuck$ today




Look at what I ordered from $WAGBUCK$ today. I normally order Amazon, Target or Paypal gift cards or things for the kids, but today I saw these under the $ale part of $WAGBUCK$ Rewards.
I ordered at 2t pair of Polo Jeans and a Toy story toy for 1000 points. I know you might think its cheezy, but its FREEEEEEE and when I upload the video of Wesley wearing them, I get $WAGBUCK$ also!
What are you waiting for? Click HERE to sign up.
Today is the day Mega $WAGBUCK$ Day.
Wouldn't it be great to have a debt FREE Christmas or just to have the extra Gift Cards.
That is our goal a Debt FREE Christmas.
JOIN NOW at $WAGBUCK$
Click HERE to read all my other $WAGBUCK$ posts

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0 3